Miyerkules, Oktubre 31, 2012

Prime Post

So... hello world!  It took me about an hour to come up with a title for this blog.  But before that, I've been thinking about it for the past 2 weeks.  It had to be simple, laid back but eye catching and definitive.  Before you even come to this blog, you must already have an idea of what it's about through the title.  And I'm pretty sure you do... do you?

This is a blog about beauty and love and you.  Beauty is eternal - it is God's gift.  We were all born beautiful. That is God's gift.  What we do with ourselves and how we take care of ourselves is our gift to God.  Ashton Kutcher said this in a wonderful movie, "Love is the only shocking act left on the planet."  And it is.  Especially in this country (the Philippines).  You get warm smiles from everyone, even the sleepy guard on graveyard shift who looks up to see you walk by.  And of course you because what would human effort be if not in service to other people?

So that's it.  My first post.  My reason for bringing this blog into fruition.

One last thing.  This blog is also for me.  Here's why: for the past 10 years I have been new-years-resolution-ing for weight loss.  But of course, according to statistics only about 12% actually go through with it.  So by chronicling my weight loss "adventure" in this blog it's like screaming it out to the world which makes it a binding verbal contract between me and everyone else.  You, le reader, will be held accountable for my weight loss progress because it has been known to you and you bear witness to every moment of it.

There... see you soon in my next blog entries.  (Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens i hope you don't mind but...) This is the start of something new...

A vanity table is a space devoted to you.  It represents your love for beauty, unique tastes in life and appreciation to art.  It is a space that tells a story of the changes and experiences you had in life.  It is an altar to yourself.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento